Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Desktop









I've been taking pictures lately because I just can't seem to get enough of the fall colors around here.  I love looking at the trees...then I love looking at the spaces between the trees - leaves from the other side...  Then I get fascinated with the objects around me - steps and bricks.  With camera in hand, I swear I'm having focusing issues.  Oh!  Not with the camera - with my own attention span.  I keep changing my personal desktop because these pictures are SO MUCH FUN!  Anyway, I just opened a Flickr account so I can share - I think you can pull a copy from Flickr - the pics are already formatted for 'display'.  Let me know what you think!  Here's the link:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrysanthalea/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know we probably haven't met in person, but I believe that the sharing of our ideas and thoughts, sometimes our hearts and souls, makes us more than strangers. I would like to say friends. Thank you for taking the time to contribute to my little space - I appreciate you.