You know how sometimes you just can't answer a question one way? You see multiple answers - all of them right,
even when some are contradictory.
I have a hard time describing
who I am because I feel
like there are many me's...
Here are the simple facts:
- I am a military wife; it defines some of my choices.
- I am a mother; my daughter has Down Syndrome.
- Our family does not live an entirely typical life.
- Our home is wherever our family is, where the Army sends us.
- I have a Bachelor's Degree, a Post-Bac Teaching Certification, and a Master's in Education; none of these have to do with the writer I wanted to be when I grew up - Imagine!
- I am not entirely a grown-up.
- I was raised up Methodist on all sides and for many generations.
- I left the church for close to 20 years denying the existence of God.
- Lost years.
- My logic was flawed.
- I was oh-so-wrong.
So now I stick with Theology 101.
God is God and I'm not.
He is supernatural.
I am a follower of Jesus Christ and a work in progress.
Thank you for visiting.
I would love to get to know you better.
I invite you to comment, question, wonder, share.
I am here.
With Great Joy,