Sunday, May 31, 2015

Ah...Sunday



May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13 (NIV)

Ah...Sunday
Breath of rest
Breath of peace

Early coffee morning
With my girl and my man
Dog warms my feet
Rain

Chapel service
Lights turned low
Voices raised
Faces raised
Joyful tears

This and that
need doing
eventually
they will be done

Without measure
Without limits
Without stress
Moments 

Ah...Sunday
Breath of rest
Breath of peace

Thank you, God,
For Sundays

Joining with Sunday Stillness, and Hear It On Sunday


1 comment:

  1. Oh Friends! I just did a boo-boo. I was looking at my comment feed, making sure I had responded to any and all readers, and I thought maybe I could delete the repeats. So I checked the boxes of the comments that showed I had replied and left the boxes that showed both - your kind words and my reply. Then I clicked delete. Big oops! It deleted all comments.

    I need you to know that I really appreciate that you have taken your time to share your thoughts with me. I truly enjoy the community. Now I feel like I've lost you. Say it isn't so! Please come and visit again.

    ReplyDelete

I know we probably haven't met in person, but I believe that the sharing of our ideas and thoughts, sometimes our hearts and souls, makes us more than strangers. I would like to say friends. Thank you for taking the time to contribute to my little space - I appreciate you.