Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Yay, It's Spring!


See! The winter is past;
the rains are over and gone.
Flowers appear on the earth;
the season of singing has come,

Song of Solomon 2:11-12 (NIV)













It is official. Spring has sprung in the North Country.

Every year I am awed by the wonder of new growth and spreading greenery.  My heart sings and I am glad. Warmer days, rustling leaves, freshly mowed grass and fields. I hear birds sing, children play outside, my daughter switches out her clothes in the closet.

Imagine if we, saved by grace, given hope for new life, are God's springtime buds and blossoms. Imagine we are his bulbs, planted before and enduring the winter, ready to bloom at the changing of the season.

Just thoughts. Just wanting to share these beautiful days. Thanking God for spring.

All photos were taken between April 29, 2015 and May 25, 2015 - Amazing month!

Linking with TellHisStory, and ThreeWordWednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know we probably haven't met in person, but I believe that the sharing of our ideas and thoughts, sometimes our hearts and souls, makes us more than strangers. I would like to say friends. Thank you for taking the time to contribute to my little space - I appreciate you.