Monday, April 1, 2013

Bud Hunt

I hear it's going to cool down again tomorrow; the wind is kicking in and the clouds are gathering.  But today was beautiful - seventy-degree weather, slight breeze, blue skies with fluffy, white clouds... it was a picture perfect day.

I decided to go on a Bud Hunt.  I gathered my camera (I'm still working on some of the gizmos...), and my dog and I went walking around the yard.  There were definitely buds.  There were also glorious flowers showing off their Easter finery and shy weeds holding on to their feathery tufts with all their might.  What a bunch of show-offs, every one!  My dog even got into the hunt.  I don't know exactly what Spring smells like, but I think he got several whiffs.  I know I did - Spring Fever has arrived!













Then God said, "Let the earth sprout vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees on the earth bearing fruit after their kind with seed in them"; and it was so.  The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed after their kind, and trees bearing fruit with seed in them, after their kind; and God saw that it was good. 
Genesis 1:11-12



No comments:

Post a Comment

I know we probably haven't met in person, but I believe that the sharing of our ideas and thoughts, sometimes our hearts and souls, makes us more than strangers. I would like to say friends. Thank you for taking the time to contribute to my little space - I appreciate you.