Saturday, March 9, 2013

Drama



Another Saturday.  I slept in a little - those who know me understand that sleeping in for our household means rolling out of bed around 5 or so... It's ok.  I love early morning time.  Coffee and the computer - my connection to the world without the world interfering.

But today was kind of special.  I came upon this link from one of my friends on Facebook.  I have to confess, I don't always watch every video that comes my way; this morning was an exception.  A glad exception.

Here'a the link - drama.

So today, I'm not writing a message - I'm sharing one.

Thank you, God, for showing how much you love us through the sacrifice of your son, Jesus;  thank you for redeeming us, for forgiveness, and for grace.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I know we probably haven't met in person, but I believe that the sharing of our ideas and thoughts, sometimes our hearts and souls, makes us more than strangers. I would like to say friends. Thank you for taking the time to contribute to my little space - I appreciate you.