Wednesday, March 6, 2013

More Crochet

I finished a sweater a couple of months ago.  The beginnings were posted way back last summer - It's made with cables and filet, and a basketweave stitch.  I invented the pattern (using published stitches - cuz I haven't tried creating actual stitches...yet).  After several adjustments, I kind of like it.  It's more of a boyfriend fit - big across the shoulders and around the neck - but it's comfy and thick.





The other pics are from a sweater I crocheted years ago.  I used a design from a 'Fair Isle' knitting pattern.  The motif is much bigger in crochet - but once again - I like the results.  These sweaters are pretty bulky - but they work well when I'm in a sweater 'n jeans kind of mood.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I know we probably haven't met in person, but I believe that the sharing of our ideas and thoughts, sometimes our hearts and souls, makes us more than strangers. I would like to say friends. Thank you for taking the time to contribute to my little space - I appreciate you.